Come and spend an hour with our Lord. On the first Friday of every month St. James offers Eucharistic Adoration and the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Reconciliation is available from 7:30PM – 8:30PM. Benediction is at 10:00PM.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, the number of participants is currently limited to ten people at one time. You must sign up for a timeslot(s) by clicking here. Please note that you may sign up for more than one timeslot, but may be asked to wait if we exceed the allowed number of participants.
Guidelines for participation during COVID-19 precautions are:
- No more than 10 worshipers will be allowed into the church at any given time.
- If there are others waiting to adore, each worshiper should limit their prayer time to 20 minutes. After waiting 20 minutes, a greeter may respectfully remind them that others are waiting and ask them to exit.
- Worshippers should bring their own masks or facial coverings which will need to be worn throughout their time in adoration.
- Worshippers may not sit together unless they are domiciled together.
- A Greeter will guide worshippers to seating that will be clearly marked.
- Once seated, worshippers are asked not to change seats or move around the church, except to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation.